TITLE – Little Red
SERIES – Believe Series #1
AUTHOR – Trista Jaszczak
GENRE – Semi Erotic/Paranormal/Fairy Tale Retellings
RE-RELEASE DATE – June 13, 2014
LENGTH (Pages) – 266
PUBLISHER – Wolf Paw Publications
COVER ARTIST – Bookworm Productions
Trista is giving away one Kindle Paperwhite.
- What is your main character Ethan like? Very alpha, very strong, tough, rugged, intelligent, but a kind side and willingness to help others.
- What does Ethan do best? What is the perfect location for this action? He is amazing with his hands. The shop that he owns…well it could apply to other areas too 😉
- What drives Ethan to do the things he does? I will say his attitude for now. Can’t give away his special talent 😉
- You are introduced to Ethan. Is he happy to meet you? Very. He’s smiling, laid back and loves to laugh.
- What is Ethan’s favorite guilty pleasure? Old cars that he loves to fully restore.
- How would Ethan describe himself? Strong, very much an alpha male, a family man who doesn’t back down and will defend who he loves.
- Where does Ethan go to regroup/unwind? The little cabin in the woods.
- What does Ethan live for? Red and a two other very special things.
- What will Ethan kill for? Red, his family, and those two very special mini things.
Ethan Answer All:
- Give up three of your deepest, darkest secrets. I am terrified of heights. Well, more of falling than the height. I secretly consider myself the alpha of the group. But don’t tell Aaron. Even though I consider myself the alpha, Red can make me hit my knees pretty damn quick. I’d do anything for her.
- If you could have one super power in your existence, what would it be? To read minds.
- A biography has been written about you. What do you think the title would be in six words or less? Big Bad Wolf
- If money were not an object, where would you most like to live? Right where I am in Louisiana. It’s my home.
Fill in the blanks:
1. I can never win at Monopoly because everyone in the house cheats and robs me!
2. The next time I have sex in the woods I will at least take my time.
3. Why do I always end up being the ass of my brother‘s jokes?
4. My favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip because it‘s the only one my brothers won‘t steal from my freezer.
5. I love Red because I was made for her.
6. Name one thing you must do before you die, and why. Ride a motorcycle, because Red says it’s amazing and I admit I’m a little afraid to have nothing but a helmet between my head and the road.
Samantha Wentworth has one mission in life; to get as far away as she possibly can from her troubled past.
When she finds herself on the Louisiana bayou she runs straight into the arms of a very sexy Big Bad Wolf that she just can’t seem to resist.
Will Samantha continue on her journey, or does the full moon have other plans in store for her?
BUY & TBR LINKS
AMAZON KINDLE US – AMAZON KINDLE CA – AMAZON KINDLE UK – BARNES & NOBLES NOOK
KOBO – GOODREADS – SHELFARI
I stand up slowly and begin to fight what I’m about to do. I beg myself to sit down, look away, anything, but instead I trail up to her. She doesn’t flinch, doesn’t shudder; strangely, her eyes stay locked onto mine. I take the extra towel from her and draw her body to mine. I hear her left out a small gasp, and I can tell her heart rate has quickened. I bring a hand to her face, letting it trail from her cheek to her neck, all the way to the back of her head. I pull her in for a kiss. A proper one. That feeling I felt before returns as something inside me nearly loses control. My legs begin to feel weak as I realize that she’s kissing me back. It’s as soon as my tongue flickers over hers that I really feel I may lose it. I pull away for a moment and close my eyes. “This is how it’s supposed to be,” I mumble to her. I work to keep myself under control, I remind myself to keep a slower pace, not to rush. I catch a sudden wave of Red’s feelings…the want and need is there, and it makes it more difficult to control myself. I try to relax, remind myself to pace myself but when Red pushes her body into mine, I fully lose any control that I had. Her arms fly around my neck and I do nothing to stop her. Her lips find mine as her hands reach for my belt buckle. She wastes no time in unbuckling and unzipping my jeans. I reach for the last towel and yank it from her body as she pulls my tee shirt off and throws it across the room. She wraps her arms around me again and lets her lips find mine as I wrap my arms around her, lifting her in one swift movement. Her legs immediately cinch around my waist and I steady myself quickly as I push her against the nearest wall. She moans loudly and I feel her nails dig into my back briefly. I begin biting tenderly down her neck in a way that leaves tiny little marks but enough to make her groan with pleasure. I feel all self-control leave my body as I steady her against the wall and begin using my strength to lift her upwards as I move my mouth down her body. I feel her hands tug at my hair as I clamp my teeth down on one of her nipples. She releases another moan and I feel her breathing become choppy as I work my way down her core; kissing, biting, licking, and unable to control myself. I finally find myself in a squat position, I quickly adjust Red’s over my shoulders and I feel her shake. Everything in me wants to have her, every single piece of her right this minute. I need her. Not to just satisfy the raw animal craving that his built up inside me, but because I need every piece of the one thing that I ever wanted and needed so badly. I slow my kisses past her belly button and move to her inner thighs. I look up at her and her eyes catch my gaze. She’s breathing heavily, her legs begin to tremble more as I steady her against the wall as I drop to my knees to maintain my own balance. When my mouth finally latches to her, letting my tongue do the work for me, she releases a noise filled with such intense pleasure that there’s no going back. I need her even more now.
Trista Jaszczak is the Amazon.com bestselling author of Loverboy and Little Red that hit #1 in Fairy Tales on Amazon.com on release day!
She is an Air Force spouse and mother to two mischievous and rambunctious little girls. She is creative by nature and not only writes, but is a photographer who braves the cold to chase the northern lights. She also plays guitar and sings, two things that have become a favorite past time of hers when she’s not behind the glowing screen of her computer. And, though she considers it just a hobby, loves to sketch and paint.
She is originally from Hamilton, Ohio but calls home where ever the Air Force sends her. She currently resided in Anchorage, Alaska where she finds endless inspiration in the pure Alaskan wilderness. Though the rain can seem endless in the fall, and the constant daylight is a burden in the summers, she considers it a privilege to live there.
When Trista isn’t writing, she loves to spend her time with her family in the vast Alaskan outdoors, plucking away at her old guitar, working out in the gym, or baby her two over-grown Labrador puppies. She loves the great outdoors, the moon, old movies, and music. She loves being creative, practicing her photography, and wildlife. If you need to get in touch with her, since her life is 10 ways of crazy right now, you can always Email her PA. email@example.com
AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS
AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE – WEBSITE – BLOG – FACEBOOK – TWITTER – GOOGLE+
PINTEREST – TUMBLR – NETWORKED BLOGS – BLOGLOVIN – GOODREADS
SHELFARI – INSTAGRAM
One Kindle Paperwhite