Giveaway: $40 Amazon Giftcard or PayPal Cash. Open Internationally. Ends 4/7.
Abigail Owen’s Top 10 Favorite Things
I love this top 10 list request. It totally makes me want to sing the song from “The Sound of Music” which I love. So, off the bat, I’m going to make a rule for myself that I can’t do any obvious things – like my husband and kids – because those go without saying. So my top 10 less obvious favorite things are….
- My Kids’ Laughter – I don’t count this as obvious. Lol (favorite thing #11 – breaking my own rules). There’s a lot of favorite things about my kids. But hearing them laugh will always make me happy no matter what my day was like or what mood I’m in.
2. A New Book Release – I love every part of it. The book cover. The editing. Finally getting it out there. The initial feedback (positive or constructive). Finding new readers. Love it!
3. Blue Skies – I was a skydiver all through college and for quite a while after. I don’t jump any more. But blue skies will always make me happy.
4. A Pun (Any Pun) – The worse the better. Makes me laugh every time.
5. Estes Park, Colorado – I grew up visiting Estes Park. It’s in the middle of the Rocky Mountains. My favorite place on the planet to this day. I even set my first book, Blue Violet, there.
6. A Good Whoop – I am a grad of Texas A&M University. Whooping is a tradition there. Any time I hear a good whoop – especially now that I live away from Texas – makes my day.
7. Spring Flowers – California starts blooming in mid-February and doesn’t quit until October. Everything blooms. It does it in wave and bursts of all colors. I love it.
8. Spreadsheets & Lists – Makes me a total geek – I know. In my day job, I’m a business analyst. I LOVE a good, functional spreadsheet. I’m also list crazy. I even write down things I’ve already finished doing just so I can check them off.
9. A Story That Make Me Cry – Movie, book, song. If it makes me cry then it’s automatically awesome in my book. My college roomie and I used to have “cry nights” where we’d rent a few movies that made us cry and watch them back to back.
10. Dancing – Clubbin’, two-steppin’, swing dancing. Makes me so happy. College was any of the above at least once a week. These days it’s more wedding dancing, or dancing with my kids to the Just Dance Xbox game. I won’t lie… I’m pretty good. Lol.
Title: Andromeda’s Fall
Series: Shadowcat Nation #1
Publication Date: February 25, 2014
Genre: Adult Paranormal Romance (18+)
Andie Reynolds is being hunted. After witnessing her mother’s violent death at the hands of a pack of wolf shifters, Andie has devoted her life to protecting her community of cougar shifters from a similar fate. But now, a greater threat lies within her own dare, and she must run. If she stays, Kyle Carstairs will try to force their Mating, seeking the added power their union would provide.
Andie would rather chew off her own foot than end up with Kyle. Though, knowing him, she won’t live long either way. Andie’s only hope of survival is to Mate the Alpha of the Keller Dare with which she is seeking asylum. But before she can get to him, Andie must first go through A.J., one of the Alpha’s Protectors. The incredibly frustrating shifter insists on challenging her story, her skills, her trust… and her heart.
Andie is running out of options and out of time. But risking the life of someone she loves – just to save herself – goes against every instinct she has.
Award-winning author, Abigail Owen was born in Greeley, Colorado and raised in Austin, Texas. She now resides in Northern California with her husband and two adorable children who are the center of her universe.
Abigail grew up consuming books and exploring the world through her writing. A fourth generation graduate of Texas A&M University, she attempted to find a practical career related to her favorite pastime by obtaining a degree in English Rhetoric/Technical Writing. However, she swiftly discovered that writing without imagination is not nearly as fun as writing with it.
Social Media Links
a Rafflecopter giveaway